Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nice joke.

You know what's hilarious? When a friend, a friend I think knows me, has the gull to say I couldn't understand what they're talking about. Understand what, depression? Anger? Parent problems? Ha. Funny.
I know what it's like to lose someone. I also know what it's like to want to die, to want to hurt myself because I don't see a way out. I understand that murderous rage that makes you want to beat whoever crosses you into a pulp. So when a friend acts like I'm naive and don't know jack about the unhappier aspects of life, you insult me. My experiences have taught me and helped me to grow. By saying those things you don't acknowledge that pain and my growth because of it. Think twice before you judge me by my cover, because, obviously, you don't know jack either.

No comments:

Post a Comment