Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bangs get cut, friends hook up, I work while I dance...

Those are all things I never thought would happen. But it turns out the sideswept bangs do look good on me. Go figure. Also, when Harry and Sally are some of your best friends, what does it matter when they meet (ha, get it? Harry met sally? ha!). And I worked a dance last Friday to save the earth! But mostly I did it to get my groove on. You know what? When all 3 things come together at once, it turns out great.
The bangs played the subtle roll of looking amazing til I started dancing. By then everyone was dancing so no one cared that they were constantly in my face or on the wrong side of the part. The two love birds happily danced together with every one else on the dance floor. Let me tell you something right now: the dj was A-mazing! Is it my fault I couldn't stop moving once I got started?
This dance started like most others did. Music blaring, most people standing in the corner singing along to the songs they knew. But then, this song with an amzing beat came on. Like magic, the singer called out " you got 5 seconds to get on the dance floor". In a heartbeat, my friends and I were on the floor. slowly at first, some people having been forcibly pulled along. Eventually, the built up energy that comes from a crowd just itching to move exploded. Everyone, whether you were shy,or had 2 left feet moved to the music.
One of the funniest things were watching the "cool guys" expression of shock when they saw the girls that they silently labeled as nerds or "smart" (a terrible thing in their book) breaking it down like they invented it. Hell yeah, dude that looks like a greek god! You're eyes don't decieve you!
Love,
Vikki
PS- I saw Kathy dance! But Shhh!! Its a secret!

3 comments:

  1. who are the love birds and the people having to be pulled along forcibly huh??? lmao awsome day dude and shhh!!! i know i was dancing!!! XXPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and whos "Harry and Sally" huh??? lol ily vicky!!!

    ReplyDelete