Tuesday, July 20, 2010

UPDATE

Okay,I looked at some of my blogs and their not very happy (I DID have an excuse, but oh well). I'm gonna try to bring the tenor up to a soprano, if you catch my drift. Whatever, here's a list of what's been going on:
-I get pissed at a friend= bad.
-He apologizes and it's all good now= good.
-I completely fail at bathing suit shopping (the ultimate torture)= bad.
-My bestie's texting me the whole time, laughing when I get frustrated= good. I think.
-I have a conversation with the friend I was pissed at= good? bad? His guilt getting to him?
-I go to my besties house today= Yay!
-I forgot it was my dad's turn today and I almost get picked up early- BAD.
-We work something out and I get to be with my friend AND my dad= GOOD.
-I stuff myself at friends house and then scarf down tiramisu for no damn reason: AWESOME!
See?Life is good. Most of the time anyway. Well, to a friend who may or may not read this, you know who you are: I am so sorry for kinda dropping the conversation without saying bye! I got attacked by a munchkin and once she stopped hugging me there was this cool art program on the computer and... well, truthfully I got distracted. Sorry! If you're mad I'll make it up to you!(Gee where have I heard that before...) Lol, love you!
Love,
Vikki

No comments:

Post a Comment