Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I know who superman is! (It's a girl, go figure)

Okay, you've heard how superman diguises himself as this nerd called Clark Kent(If you have no idea what I'm talking about...You have issues. Seriously). But who would have thought he had another alter ego... in my homeroom! Let me explain...
Allright so we're in homeroom watching "Knowing" with the lights off after a really important test. Some kids that were testing elsewhere knocked on the door. When my homeroom teacher (aka superman) sees them standing there she immediately closes the door. The kids outside try to hold open when it slams shut and my teacher falls flat on her back. There's shocked silence... and then we crack up. Someone turns on the lights and we see someone help her up, safe and sound, clutching a piece of the doorknob in shock. Yea, she ripped of a chunk of the door knob. The steel doorknob. And not like the handle popped out, no she actually ripped off a chunk of it.
To protect his (her? I'm confused.) identity, I haven't shown any names. But this is a true story, cross my heart and hope to die. Well maybe not the identity bit, I'm just being internet safe :)
Love,
Vikki

1 comment: