Friday, March 5, 2010

the mad mad mad mad world of prom dress shopping.

I. Am. Going. To. Die. I've been soaking in over 10 issues of Seventeen magazine (great magazine, by the way)raiding the mall and scouring the internet for that darn dress. It's only eighth grade prom and I'm going crazy. i can only imagine the horror real prom is going to be. Yikes.
Anyhoo, there is a dress I found that has promise. Two actually. The first is champagne pink with a damask pattern embroidered on it in the same color so you only notice it in the light. The sash is black with a bow in front. Super french (which is good because the theme might be a night in paris). The second is same champagne pink covered in black lace with a bubble hem. I'll try to find a pic of the former and the latter. Sigh, I'm painting my room this weekend, starting an exercise routine and my sisters visiting from college!!! Oh, and I want to go to the movies with friends if I can. Yea, so ta-ta for now!!
Love,
Vikki
P.S. No kathy, no you, it's "O". Yea, you know who I'm talking about. And quit using peoples names online! It's not safe! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. honestly i have no ide what ur talking about vicky lol. and ok i'lll stop using names lol.

    ReplyDelete